How To Get a WIDE Back + Abs Circuit and Healthy Egg Muffin Recipe
How To Get a WIDE Back
The key to getting a wide back is to focus on your lats. You must target your lats from different angles and planes of motion. In this workout, you will focus on targeting your lats in the sagittal and frontal planes of motion using a variety of grip positions and angles to really work the entire lat.
|Lat Pulldown||4 x 10-15|
|Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown (neutral width grip)||4 x 10-15|
|Dumbbell Row (like straight arm pushdown)||4 x 8-12|
|Reverse Grip Barbell Row (narrow underhand grip)||4 x 12|
|Single-Arm Low Cable underhand row||4 x 8-12|
Abs on Fire Circuit
Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
- 1/2 dozen eggs
- coconut oil for the muffin tin
Choose from any of the following:
- kale, chopped
- baby spinach, chopped
- tomatoes, diced
- onions, finely chopped
- red bell peppers, finely chopped
- green peppers, finely chopped
- mushrooms, finely chopped
- goat cheese, crumbled
- basil, finely chopped
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste, (other seasonings too like oregano or garlic powder!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or melted coconut oil. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Place 2-3 items from the list above into each tin. You can customize each muffin cup however you'd like! Pour the egg mixture on top, leaving 1/4" from the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean for each frittata. Remove from oven. Use a knife to go around the edges and pop out the egg cups.
- To reheat, simply place one egg muffin in the microwave for 35-45 seconds on HIGH or until warm. Enjoy!