Get a SWOLE Chest with this high intensity routine
This chest workout will have feeling SWOLE! Get an amazing PUMP with this high intensity and high-volume chest routine! Rest 60-90 seconds between each set.
|Push-ups (warm-up)||2 x 10-20|
|Incline Dumbbell Press||5 x 8-12|
|Flat Dumbbell press||5 x 8-12|
|Decline Barbell press||5 x 8-12|
|Cable Crossovers Flyes||3 x 10-15|
|Dips||3 x 10-15|
After your workout, don't forget to cool down stretch and recover. One great stretch for your chest after an intense workout is the Wall Pec Stretch. Stretch both sides out for 3 sets of approximately 30-60 seconds.
Sheet Pan Beef & Broccoli
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 1/2 pounds New York strip steak, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets*
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 2 teaspoons brown sugar. Place steak and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until steak is browned and broccoli is just tender, about 16-18 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, combine sesame oil, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve steak and broccoli immediately with rice, drizzled with soy sauce mixture and garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.